Andrews, Inc., dba Andrews Funeral Home was established on August 23, 1965. The original incorporators were Frank E. Hicks (majority owner), Gladys M. Hicks, and Idella Andrews. The principal office and place of business was originally 303 South Hill Street, El Dorado, AR. The owners later expanded to a second location in Camden, AR, and operated that location until 1991. The principal office relocated from 303 South Hill Street to 1211 E. Main Street, El Dorado, AR in 1985. Mr. Frank E. Hicks passed away in 1986, and Mrs. Gladys M. Hicks passed away in 2010. Ms. Idella Andrews preceded both Mr. and Mrs. Hicks in death. Since Mrs. Hicks’ death the funeral home has been owned and operated by family members.